It's been a long time, and rather than catch up, I decided to start anew.
I've been ill for a while and not sewing, but things lifted up a little this month, and I made 3 sweatshirt fabric leggings for DD, so she can wear them under her skirts and not be too cold. No pictures, because they left the house with her before I remembered. I did take a picture of her new skirt.
Sunday evening, I decided I should make a drawstring bag, following the instructions that Rowena posted very recently in her blog. I used a scrap of fabric that made it necessary to cut two panels, of a different size than what Rowena posted, but otherwise I actually followed her instructions.
Here's the result:
So, that's 5 projects so far in January, not a bad total...


1 comment:
Hooray for sewing projects! :) I actually finished my first quilt. Now I am cleaning my office so that I can access my sewing stuff more readily.
Post a Comment