Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Catch-Up of sorts

Coronet5ScarfSwatch2Knitting from last post: I finished Tang and Coronet. DS already outgrew Tang, as he has grown 5 inches and counting in 2009. Coronet was done, though it turned out a bit slouchy. I like how it looks on her though. I also made a matching scarf from the yarn leftovers, even if the purples don't look the same in these pictures!
And I finally did some sewing!



I didn't finish the leaf dress for me (yet), but I did make DD several things. First a graduation dress, the pattern made with Pattern Master Boutique software, but I have no good picture of this. I made her a nightgown, from an old OOP Butterick pattern.

View at EasyCaptures.com



And a laptop sleeve, seen here before the veclro was added: 

View at EasyCaptures.com


View at EasyCaptures.com


I was a skein short for the Dancing with the Devil Cardigan, and a Raveler came to my rescue! I read her blog and she likes frogs, so I made this:
The frog pattern is adapted from Debbie Mumm, and the wonderful Charlie found it for me.

1 comment:

LittleWit said...

Wow 5 inches already? My brother did that in HS too. Looks like you've gotten quite a bit done. :)